I want to post. I really, really do. I really would love to finish the three or four posts that I have lined up, just screaming to be finished and published. But, this week is gonna be a doozy. I'm hoping to have finished with all my students (haha - all - haha! I have like 3 students!) by tomorrow and then I still have a kanji test on Thursday and then my Beginner II Japanese final test on Friday. If I don't pass these tests, it is "do not pass go" -land for me and I'll be stuck having to repeat Beginner II writing and grammar again! So, I will do my best to write after I get back to California.
By the way, I'll be back in CA from the 23rd to the 6th. I hope I have to chance to either see or speak to everyone while I'm home. Also, I definitely want to try and get in at least one class at Ballet Pacifica, so if any of my dance people out there wanna join me, let me know!
My US cell number is unchanged, as usual! Call me, babes!
Until next time (hopefully not so long as "next year"), I leave you with this video to warm your hearts and soften your minds. Joyeux Noël and Happy New Year!
This video courtesy of the "JoMik YouTube Broadcasting Corporation."
1 comment:
I know it's sad that I'm the first one to comment on my own post, but I can't help it. This dog is soooo cute! I love the part when he wakes up and his face is like, "Me? Sleeping? I wasn't sleeping! Not me!" Soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment