I like living in Tokyo, don't get me wrong. But you know that New York rocks Tokyo's world when it comes to just plain old cool. You just don't get characters - and character - like this in Tokyo.
Yes, Virginia, there really is a beatboxing flutist in Washington Square Park.
The video is kind of long (about 3 minutes), but stick arond for the second half of it if you wanna relive your early years.
Blog note: Sorry for not having too much to post about Tokyo itself these days. So far, all I've got in my line up has to do with crotches and class divisions (two separate posts, btw)... so, not sure how those fit in right now. Anyway, hopefully brilliance will come to me soon.
2 comments:
i don't have anything to post about in japan lately either. *sigh* maybe sometime soon. i just realized you visited 24 countries; that's cool!
No f'ing way. Who would come up with becoming a beatboxing flutist?? I mean...seriously?!
Post a Comment