Never let someone read your palm when s/he's knocked back a few.
First I was told that I would marry and live a long, healthy life... then he realized he'd mixed the hands up and that's the life I was supposed to have but the life that I'm actually leading has me dying young (though healthy) and unmarried. Great.
And, no, I am not drunk at this time nor was I drunk when I got my palm read. That makes this worse.
4 comments:
Let's change that baby. Marry me and... maybe you will still die young, but oversexed for sure!
okay, the saddest part about that comment is that i really have no idea who might have written it.
anyway, despite my friend's advice that if i had one year to live, i should just settle and get married to whoever i can, i would at least insist on knowing the guy's name.
don't listen to palm readers! (or anonymous people!) besides how can you have a planned out "supposed to" life and a planned out "real" life? there should only be one plan.
agh! plans - i suck at those.
also, talked with my friend about it the other day and she is still traumatized years later by a bad palm reading! of course, we both think it's bunk, but, then again, we're both still thinking about it. (insert twilight zone music)
Post a Comment