I'm sitting in the library computer lab at SIPA for the fourth night in a row and I will be here, in these bowels of SIPA, until the wee-est hours of the morning.
![]() |
| apparently even during finals, 8am on a Sunday is too early to be in the library... there weren't even any other Asians here! |
Today, as I walked in the late afternoon sunshine, sad that I was walking toward these very same bowels for yet another night of mental marathon running, I looked wistfully at all the people who got to be out in the sun today, playing.
Then, in a rare moment of maturity that I'm pretty proud of, I thought to myself, "Shut the hell up! What's wrong with you?! You're going to look back on these years as two of the hardest and most amazing years of your life. Enjoy this while it lasts, dummy!"
So, while I'm excited to actually get back to this blog and do some writing (for fun! and without the need to cite a damn thing!), I'm gonna keep my big girl pants on, finish this last paper like a f***ing rock star, and savor my last hours in the bowels...
Cuz next week, I'm double mic-dropping (BOOM!!) like a baller (BOOM!!).
... and then I won't be allowed to say things like that anymore because I won't be in frat school--I mean, grad school--anymore.


1 comment:
Congratulations Miki... I hope you aced your finals and thoroughly enjoyed your experience.
Post a Comment