To this song!!!
Had ya goin' there for a minute, didn't I?!
I really do love this song though. I hope my fiancé, Matt, loves it too.
Thanks, Jenie, for introducing me to this song!
"P.D.A. (We just don't care)," by John Legend.
p.s. I don't have anything brilliant enough ready to publish to really top my last post, so I figured why not let a guy named Legend do the topping for me. I think he did a legendary job, ne?
1 comment:
Hey, I just log on to your site every once in a while and there is always something to make my day. Sorry about your short restaurant career but at least you lasted longer than I ever did. Don't worry, dead-beat jobs come in dozens. When are you going back to the US? When are you coming to Europe? Prends bien soin de toi et sayonara. Bizou Caroline A.
Post a Comment