07 February 2007

I'm too tired...

I'm too tired to put together a great new post about the fabulous-ness that is life in Tokyo. As you probably read previously, I got a new job a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I've worked almost everyday either at the restaurant or teaching at my apartment. I did have time to find my soulmate, yes, but, you know, that's easy compared to taking the time to be brilliant on paper - okay, on screen, but whatever.

Anyway, thanks to Allan Wills' blog, "Are You My Wife" - you know, the one about the guy who is on the ultimate, worldwide search for The One - which I've been following fairly closely these last couple of months, my life was enriched with this little YouTube gem. I hope it brings the same smile to your face and laugh to your belly that it brought me.



If you need a more spiritual, or more Hollywood, depending how you look at it, pick-me-up, then please enjoy the following clip from Whoopi Goldberg's "Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit." FYI, this is also one of my karaoke jams. If you visit me, you will be required to sing in my own private back-up choir.



Happy YouTubing and happy day!

Now must sleep go to.

1 comment:

Ashley Ulrich said...

When I come visit you (b/c I AM determined to make it happen this time), I will NOT be singing in any form. I will WATCH you sing, but will not participate.

Just wanted to make sure we were clear on that.