14 May 2007

California knows how to party

For the first time ever, I almost got on a plane drunk. Luckily, the horrible hangover sobered me up pretty quickly and I was able to suffer through a last hour of packing and get to the airport on time.

I almost never go out the night before a flight because I've usually got like 6 hours of packing waiting for me. But last Saturday, I'd already done the bulk of the time-consuming packing, so I figured why not. I'd get home around 2am and still have time to finish packing and sleep a bit (luckily I didn't have to leave for my flight until around 10am).

Yeeeah... that didn't happen.

What did happen was a lot of fun with a lot of fun people. See exhibits A through J:































































































































Anyway, long story short, fun was had by all. All I can say is that I won't be going to anymore bars that have sawdust on the floors unless I'm in an area of the world where cowboy boots are actually a daily accoutrement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good times indeed... too bad I don't remember most of the night. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed 8 shots of patron with cognac (drank through a straw)! I heard everyone had fun though!