08 January 2008

Tootin' my own horn.

Sorry for the post overload today. Rather than life in Japanland being super busy the last couple of days, it's just been super lazy. But today I'm feeling productive (though not in terms of dishwashing... any volunteers willing to come over and yell at me about the gross pile of dishes sitting in my sink that need to be washed, please feel free... I'll even feed you).

Anyway, waaaaaaaaay back in October 2007, I had a great opportunity to write an article for Tokyo Journal (Thanks, Lauren!). I think I mentioned this on the blog, but if not, here's the short and sweet: I GOT TO RIDE IN A ZEPPELIN!!! Did you get that? Um, it was awesome. Like, seriously. Awwwwesome. So the bimonthly issue of the magazine that my article appeared in is out. You can check out the cover online (My story made the cover, which is... Can you guess?... Um, awesome.), but the story is only available in print. So, I'll make copies eventually and send them out to those who'd like to lose themselves in my brilliant words. Also, I put my video of the ride up on YouTube, mainly for the purpose of making people jealous. So, check that out below if you feel like hating me. ;)

No comments: