File this under "What Not To Do for Your Wedding Cake": www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com
Key words: disturbing, gross, what's wrong with people, who would eat that, WTF, holy sh**, OMG, and that's some funny sh**.
Many thanks to Maggie whose efforts to brighten my day by bringing me out of my own scary head literally brought tears of laughter to my eyes.
Maggie, I'm so sad I couldn't be at your wedding in June to see you cut your own cake, but something tells me that yours probably wouldn't qualify for this website. And here's to our own naughty submission - hee hee hee. No one tell Deuce or the boys!
Today's cake post was especially crack-up-worthy.
3 comments:
Hi Miki. I was only mildly amused until I saw this one: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/05/gee-thanks-kids.html. We should use this in the SGU to illustrate what NOT to do with quotation marks!
OMG! That site is BRILLIANT! I was literally sitting at my desk laughing to myself. THANK YOU!!!
patricia- i think your nerd quotient just went through the roof... congratulations!!! ;)
ashley- i expected no less than you. i will be giving you diapers for our 21st friendiversary. Can you please agree with me on how wrong the perv in the forest with the kids was just really the bestest??
Post a Comment