16 June 2008

I'm an iTunes STAR!!

Well, sort of...

A few weeks ago, I was interviewed for a podcast about Young Democrats Abroad Japan by Terri MacMillan, former Chair of Democrats Abroad Japan. She asked me about why I'm a Democrat, how the heck I got involved in DAJ, and what to do about those pesky young voters.

Check it out on iTunes (search for 'Democrats Abroad Japan') or the DAJ Podcast website. Hope you like it - I actually managed to not completely cringe while I was listening to it. Aghhhhhhh!!!

p.s. If you didn't know about it already, please check out the Facebook group I started called "Young Democrats Abroad International."


5 comments:

Unknown said...

great work Miki!
I loved it.

Miki said...

thanks! i had a lot of fun doing it. I'm looking forward to the next one, when i'll be the one asking the questions.

Anonymous said...

Great interview. Enjoyed it very much. BTW you forgot to thank your father for his miles that you had used to fly to Vancouver. GeckoPants

Miki said...

Dear world,

I would like to officially acknowledge my very generous and well-traveled father for his having made his many mileage awards available to me. Without my dad's unfailingly ability to fight jet lag, I would not have had most of the opportunities I've had in my life.

I know this sounds sarcastic, but it really isn't. It's all true and I mean it.

Yours sincerely,
Miki

Miki said...

Oops - typo: unfailing

p.s. I'll see you all in Istanbul!! Thanks, Dad!