I really feel like we're on the eve of a not just a new year, but a new chapter, a new beginning, a renewal--a very, very, very good future. I know that a lot of votes still need to be cast and counted and I'm not gonna get ahead of myself. If anything, I realize that there is still a lot of work to be done (that means VOTE, people) in the next 48 hours, but no matter what happens after tomorrow, I hope that everyone sees this as the opportunity, the call, for a better community, a better country, a better world. No matter who wins, all sides are calling for change and whoever is up to bat next needs to heed that call, make it happen, make it work.
I voted. Period. Did you?
Make a difference. Change the world. With your one vote. Be heard. It really does count. It really is important.
A great song and video from MC Yogi with a straightforward message... VOTE OBAMA.
No comments:
Post a Comment