It's weird when you realize that something is an anthem for a whole demographic category of people (the Sex and the City demographic, of course) even before you know half the words. But, I know that I wanna learn to sing this song at karaoke and dance this dance with my fellow GenSATCers at a gay club. C'mon, boys! Also, well-played to this dance's choreographer for bringing back some classic jazz dance moves... can you feel my childhood??
Uh huh! Work it, boy! Check out his appearance on The Bonnie Hunt Show- even better!
Thanks to Emi for sending me this link on my birthday. I gotta go get my gay on at the clubs soon!!
SNL has already spoofed this, so you know it's for real and forever! JT- just another boy wanting to express his inner Single Lady.
And one more for the road (this boy rocks it out in his room with his own choreography, sort of):
No comments:
Post a Comment