16 August 2010

finishing what i start

I've got at least 5 posts in the line up, just waiting, wanting, to be finished. Alas, I think I'm in dirty dish territory right now and that prevents me from being productive. If I still lived on my own and so had no one else to be accountable to, I'd be eating Ghetto Risotto for dinner probably almost every night. As it is, I've got a roommate and it's hot out, so lately I've either been eating out or just eating lemon ices for dinner.

This post is at least something. One down, 5 to go (and counting, I just found another old one from eons ago while I was digging around for some links... :/ ).

In the meantime, trying to get energized with this #dancewin song (the actual video though is kinda lame-o, sorry). I've listened to this song at least 10 times today and hum-danced in the bathroom at my office (#luckilynoonesawme).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miki, I loved the song and I even enjoyed the video. (In my defense, I have gone to many soccer games since Emi became a cheerleader for Chivas USA.) We finally got some hot weather in S. California but it still is not as hot as humid Tokyo - not even close! Glad you are enjoying the summer, though.

Miki said...

i'm glad you like the song. the soccer stuff in the vid didn't bother me, it was more that the dancing wasn't impressive at all. they could've done some awesome african dancing, but it was all kinda boring.

yeah, tokyo has been insane this summer. it's finally getting below 80 at night.