02 October 2006

My new fridge

Here's a hint of what the inside of my apartment looks like. I've been waiting for a nice sunny day to take some pics of what it all looks like, but I couldn't resist putting up picks of my new fridge. How fun is this?! I figure there where probably not be another time in my life when I'll have the option of a pink fridge, so what the hell, why not, right?











Isn't it so cute?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miki, I love your new fridge but what does it look like inside?
Mom

Unknown said...

I love your logic for justification (if not now, never, so. . . NOW!). If only more people thought like you, I know for one thing I would actually buy some new clothes.

For a few years now I've abstained from purchasing any article of clothing for fear that as soon as I got them home I would have a great leap in my weight loss and it would all have been for naught. Fortunately (yet oh so unfortunately) I have remained more or less the same size, with nothing to show for it no less.

Reading into your "Ode to the pink refridgerator/Now or never" philosophy, you have inspired this man in tattered rags to broaden his horizon and his spacial vaccum of closet area, simultaneously. I'm off to live the "pink fridge" philosophy and let's hope they never fit!