I saw this girl on a TV show in a ramen and ochazuke competition. She ate 13 bowls of ramen and about 50 bowls of ochazuke! I don't know how it's possible for her to stay so small! Her website says she weighs 38 kilos - less than 100 pounds!!
only in japan....their love for traversing cross country in search of unique food and to show people gafawing over it on national tv...i miss japan. nippon ichiban!!
4 comments:
ok. i couldn't watch the tonkatsu part. i almost barfed.
did she seriously eat all that stuff in one day?
only in japan....their love for traversing cross country in search of unique food and to show people gafawing over it on national tv...i miss japan. nippon ichiban!!
I know - this was a barf-fest! I think she really did eat this all in one day - except at the end, she had to go back to finish the ice cream.
Risa- Japan misses you! Come back!
The tonkatsu part was truly shinjirarenai!
Post a Comment