23 August 2007

He is a champion.

I've been rooting for Sabra to win SYTYCD all season, but there is no doubt that Danny is the most technically advanced and awe-inspiring dancer of them all. Big congrats to Sabra (I voted for her 4 times before I fell asleep from jet lag)!! But, I have to show Danny's final solo. I emotionally love and connect to the previous solo I showed of his, but the solo he did on the finale shows what I'm talking about in terms of his technical abilities. I mean, the stage could barely contain him!

Note: The actual dance starts around the 2:10 mark, so feel free to skip over the intro/interview if you just wanna get right to the good stuff.


I'm so excited because I bought tickets to see the tour performance in Baltimore in October! Yay!

2 comments:

jen said...

christ, boyfriend and spin and jump. he seems sweet too. his gymnastics tumbling pass was a little lack-luster however from a gymnastics point of view!

Miki said...

i just watched this clip again and just had a big smile on my face the whole time.