14 June 2008

Don't bug me, I'm DANCIN!

As I am sure you are ALL aware and as excited about as I am, the 2008 season of the Fox TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance" is well under way, with this past week being the first of the top 20 competition. And, of course, thanks to the audition shows and my (un?)healthy, long-standing (I was there from the beginning!) addiction to the show, I've already got a couple favorite dancers and, certainly, a favorite dance of the week.

Fave Dancers:
  1. Twitch Boss - First of all, his name is frickin' awesome. Second of all, his dancing is even cooler than his name.
  2. Will - Don't know his last name, but his solo this week blew me away and he's doing his mentor, Debbie Allen, proud.
  3. Chelsea - Don't know her last name (there are two Chelseas, too, further complicating situation), but she partners with Cris. She has great technique, great stage presence, and legs that are like a mile long, so, of course, I hate her and want to be her at the same time.
  4. Kherrington Payne - No, this isn't the guy from Grease 2 (that's Michael Carrington). This is the blond chick who partners with Twitch and is just really fun to watch.
Fave Dance - Week 1:


The part where he comes backwards up off the floor is ridiculous - how does he do that? I love this dance. It reminds me of the stuff Shane Sparks does.

No comments: