So, I was supposed to leave on Saturday, but I was sick the weekend I got back from Mexico and that delayed my packing quite a bit.
Now I'll be leaving for Tokyo on Thursday, arriving there Friday afternoon. I'm moving into my new apartment on Saturday, so stay tuned for first impressions of my new digs and new neighborhood.
Me and "baby" Tibbie -she turned 15 in August!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Go Miki, you're so fine! Really cool blog and you are the awesomest blogger I've ever seen. No really, I can't wait to read all your stories and adventures...I bet they're the awesomest...I mean for sure!! Anyway, have great adventures for me. Learn lots of Japanese and do lots of Japanese shopping and Japanese eating, and where white socks and flip flops everywhere! Sayanara domo arigato Toyota Miki Noguchi san! Woo-hoo!
Miki, let me know when you're settled as I'm seriously considering a visit.. another friend of mine moved to Tokyo in June would be a good opportunity to come and say hello to you both.
3 comments:
Go Miki, you're so fine! Really cool blog and you are the awesomest blogger I've ever seen. No really, I can't wait to read all your stories and adventures...I bet they're the awesomest...I mean for sure!! Anyway, have great adventures for me. Learn lots of Japanese and do lots of Japanese shopping and Japanese eating, and where white socks and flip flops everywhere! Sayanara domo arigato Toyota Miki Noguchi san! Woo-hoo!
Ahh.. heard so much about her - she's cute!
Miki, let me know when you're settled as I'm seriously considering a visit.. another friend of mine moved to Tokyo in June would be a good opportunity to come and say hello to you both.
Sam x
Hmm. You take a trip to Mexico and refrain from getting sick until your return, good job, most people dont make it past the third day.
Really cute picture by the way.
Post a Comment