The big question has been, "What are you going to do in Tokyo?" The answer: I'll let you know as soon as I know. My goal is to avoid teaching English, though that will likely not happen. It's not that I don't like teaching (I do), but I just don't think that teaching is it for me forever and that I need to start focusing more on figuring out what forever might be. So, like I said, I'll let you know when I know. The one thing I can tell you for sure that I will be doing in Tokyo is taking Japanese lessons. My number one goal in going there is to learn the language and more about my culture.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with some images from my recent trip to Cabo San Lucas and the flight back home to L.A.
See you on the other side. (By the way, I intend to make this my catch phrase. You know, like, "Seacrest, Out." Hee hee. )
The weather was beautiful for most of the week.
Before the "like out of a movie," ATV accident...
After the ATV accident... best souvenir of the trip! Woo-hoo!!
The beach in front of our hotel in Cabo before Hurricane John hit. It never really got too bad... here.
But in town, the streets were definitely feeling more of the pain of the storm.
View from the airplane on the flight home. The hurricane actually made the sky up by L.A. really pretty with clouds. Those spots on the ocean are the clouds' shadows.
Home sweet home. (That's Saddleback mountain in the background.)
No comments:
Post a Comment