11 January 2007

Please, sir, I want more.

As you may or may not have deduced from the information I've provided in previous posts and comments, I'm officially a member of the semi-working semi-poor. By semi, I mean several things:

1) I mean that I make ends meet, but not mainly by any of my own current income, rather mostly from major help from the parents and savings from my 2 years back in California. Needless to say, any money I saved in Paris is loooooong gooooone. :) Also, the money I did manage to save during those 2 years back home, has basically already been used even if it hasn't yet been paid out.

2) I don't actually live the life of a pauper, thanks to the afore-mentioned very kind and very generous parents. So, I'm cheap when I spend, but I do spend.

Make no mistake, I really am looking for more steady work and hopefully that dream bar job will soon become a reality, but the fact that I have Japanese class every morning, M-F, puts a damper on a lot of office work. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the job front. Moving on...

So, in a small and sad attempt to pad my income in any way possible, I have decided to add "AdSense" to my blog. I know it might be a bit annoying for you readers, but going with the idea that most, if not all, of my readers are people that I variously hang out with (e.g. need money to go to places with ya) and/or owe money to, I figure you'll bear with me and maybe even aid me by clicking on an ad if it interests you. At least they're targeted Google ads, so hopefully they'll have fun stuff like "The Store with Everything you Need to Live in the Future" or "Monkey Cages On Sale Now!" The ads should be up in a few days, so please enjoy the next couple days of reading commercial free. :)

I really do apologize for any inconvenience and I hope that adding AdSense won't deter you from reading.

Ok, here we go...!

No comments: