sometimes i wish i were back on the beach, but these days, i'm pretty happy working out my brain muscles in NYC
11 June 2007
Desert storm
Okay, I don't know what to tell you about that new picture behind the blog title. I took that photo while driving through the Arizona desert last December. And I just figured out the whole "you can put a picture as a background for your title" thing. So, this one just happened to look really cool and be the right angle. What can I say? Um, there'll be a storm a-brewin' if Tokyo ever looks like that? Who knows. If you can come up with a more clever (cleverer?) explanation, more power to ya. In the meantime, that picture will just have to do because I think it looks pretty and I haven't yet found one from my time in Tokyo that has the same proportions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
maybe something cheezy like "tokyo is the next frontier"
Hahaha! I like it!
Post a Comment