Facebook is an interesting site and I still haven't figured out what to make of it yet. One cool feature that it has is to see what random groups your friends have joined. Today, I saw that my friend Lara had joined a group called "When I was young I watched Macgyver, Gummy Bears, Airwolf & Night Rider..." The group is mainly made up of South Africans, so I didn't join, but I did read one of their discusion posts - "What's it called??? SOMEONE must know!!!!!!" I've had this exact same sentiment many times when trying to remember the titles of those cartoons I used to love so much that make me say really old people things like, "Cartoons these days just aren't as good as they were when I was a kid." Anyway, the show this guy was talking about is apparently called La Linea. Here's how he described it: "The whole show was a line drawing of some character which just used to yell at his illustrator to draw him stuff to use/eat. If the character didnt like what was drawn he used to yell louder."
It wasn't one that I watched in California, but apparently it was a real hit in Germany and South Africa!
1 comment:
nice positano pic! i'm becoming a bit obsessed with the town. :)
Post a Comment