
Mirror, mirror, on the wall
Who is the most popular of them all?
The above photo shows the final results of an exit poll conducted by a Japanese TV channel outside Tokyo's polling place for the Democrat's Global Primary on Tuesday. Dare I hope that the trend follows in the rest of the primaries?
I think it's no surprise that the average American abroad is just a smidge more liberal than the average American at home - what with all our exposure to those crazy Socialist systems out there in every other industrialized country in the world, with their radical ideas of everyone having access to affordable healthcare and education. Those pinko Socialists are really such a strong, bad influence. (In case you didn't pick up on it already, please add a heavy does of sarcasm to the entire preceding paragraph. I'll be applying for my French or Canadian citizenship in November if a Dem doesn't get into the White House.)
1 comment:
Obama and Chaney... Kissing Cousins?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpfzE3eMkJw
Post a Comment