Okay, so a newest addition to my ever-growing list of soulmates:
Pasha, from the current season of "So You Think You Can Dance."
Why he's on the list:
1) He can dance - really well.
2) He's cute in a goofy and full-head-of-hair kind of way.
3) He's got a sexy Russian accent but doesn't sound like he's hunting Bullwinkle.
4) He's straight - though I guess that goes without saying if he's on this list. (I'm sure I should be making a separate "Gay Boyfriend Soulmate" List.)
My favorite Pasha dances so far:
1) This JazzHandstastic piece he did with Sara a few weeks ago:
2) AfroJazz piece he did with Jessie way back toward the beginning of the season. I really didn't think he'd be able to pull Jazz off, but he did really, really well.
3) Hip hop with Lauren - choreographed by Shane Sparks, so, of course, that's an advantage from the get go. The Russian Latin ballroom dancer pulled off hip hop!
Japan-ish posts coming soon. But wanted to share these great dances with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment