09 July 2007

In absentia

Okay, here's the mini-deal. I'm not so much employed right now as I am not so much unemployed. I've been super lucky to get some editing work sent my way recently and have been uber occupada (and sleep-deprived, hence the very strange word choices). I've got another week o' caffeine and hair-pulling (and lovin' every paying second of it!) and then I'll be back with some real posts- I promise! I've got like 5 post ideas sitting in line just waiting to be written!

In the meantime, if you've gotten sick of Tinkerbell's America-Love-a-Ganza (though, to be honest, I don't know how that is possible), I leave you with some clips of my favorite dances from the currently airing season 3 of "So You Think You Can Dance." Almost all the dancers are pretty frickin' amazing this summer.

Now, 5, 6, 7, 8!

Wade Robson does it again.
sytycd3 top 20

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Another great Wade Robson.
Sara and Jesus sytycd

Add to My Profile | More Videos

This one is a contemporary piece from one of the new choreographers this season, Mandy Moore (not the singer).
COntemporany dominic and sabra

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No surprise, this one was choreographed by the amazing Mia Michaels.
SYTYCD Lacey and Kameron

Add to My Profile | More Videos

This guy was at the auditions. He didn't make it through past the first round, but what he does in this video is really amazing. He's so good at isolations, it's freaky. Shane Sparks trips out on how good this guy is.
SYTYCD - NewStyle Poppin - Phil

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: